Sandy tagged me (she is on my blog list). You can go visit her and check out her 8 things, as well as our friend Dawn (also on my blog list)... So, keeping with Sandy's tease, I am going to throw in 3 extras that are 'little white lies'. You can guess which are the fake ones!
- My full name is Andrea Marina and I am named after my great grandmother Andrea Torres (used to be De la Torre, but they changed it during the Mexican Revolution, or Spanish War, something like that), and my grandma Marina Campos. I am a descendant of a Mexican Princess!!
- My Grandpa on my fathers side was Bill Walsh.
- I was born in Hollywood, CA
- I 'traveled' across the US with a backpack from CA all the way to New Orleans, LA and up near St. Louis, Missouri when I was in my early 20's.
- I am left handed, my husband is left handed and his dad is left handed.
- I have minors in mathematics and computer science, a BA in Geography and my Master's in Natural Resources Management, but my passion is writing, scrapbooking and stamping.
- I have had to sign a document that I would uphold the Constitution of the United States, and had a background check for a previous career.
- I used to be a big mountain biker and road biking chick. My mountain bike was a Kline and I bought it from a famous racer. It was an all aluminum frame and I sold it to pay for my wedding.
- I have never drank, smoked or done drugs in my life.
- I wear size 9 1/2 shoes.
- I am the oldest of six girls!
OK! Try and guess which are the fake ones! Especially SANDY! Paula, you must promise not to give out any of my secrets!