Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Veggie Bella From Dawn


Here's a Cute Card from my friend Dawn!

So, this morning I 'got' a brainstorm... Why not post cards or layouts that 'fit' with my written posts? I'm going to give it a try.. this 'might' slow my posting schedule. It is so much easier for me to just 'sit and write' versus sitting and creating in my crafty place! But, I'll give it a try...

To kick off this new format, I am posting a card I recently received from my friend Dawn. This is a Bella image (Dawn and I both love these stamps!) that goes perfectly with my previous garden post! Thanks Dawn!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Great card. She must be sooo talented. Nice to have a friend that sends you such nice cards....LOL LOL LOL LOL

Kerilou said...

Very cute! I have tried to not like the bellas, but I gotta say, this gardening one got to me!! I MUST RESIST!! Too cute! Kerilou

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...