Sunday, April 20, 2008

JJ Challenge - Photo Scene


Here were the guidelines for this challenge:

For Paper Squares challenge you will need a photograph of nature - flowers, trees, anything you wish. Use stamps to create a scene on that photograph. Add stamped birds to the sky, add a butterfly around some flowers, maybe some owls having a picnic underneath a tree...

I started with a scene of our backyard in winter.. Then added Al on to the top of one of my overturned planters... Then thought, hey, we need someone sitting in the bench... Things went downhill from there.... I'm guessing I was supposed to keep the scene 'natural'...

Let's just say, a gal needs some cold air every now and then, especially on a HOT FLASH day! Save me from this para-menopausal stuff, will you?

Come to think of it, it is Natural! No Hormone Therapy here!


Supplies:
Stamps: Bella Image; Michael's 'You go Girl'; Just Johanna Al (from Al on Earth).
Photograph: Of our backyard - first snow!
Button & fiber: SU
Around the Block pink tape thingamagig... (If you know what this tool is - tell me!)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Oh, I just love this card. way cute. You go girl, with you snowy bad self!!!!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...