We are definitely up to our ears in projects!
Here is the short list (I know you just love these):
- I attended a women's golf clinic (2 nights) - and had the time of my life! That sums up my fun for the last 3 weeks...
- Kids have been riding horses daily. Let's see, Sami has had her foot stepped on and her thumb bit. Jake - he's too busy doing tricks off the back of the pony - he begs for trouble!
- Already had a PTCO meeting to get ready for this next school year - which starts Sept. 2nd
- Helped at the school registration - 2 hours of fun and excitement
- 25 lambs and 5 mutton have been processed. I have to go get them, do deliveries, etc.
- Markets, markets, markets and markets... That is my weekend schedule... Well, Thursday thru Saturday.
- Lawn Mowing. Do that 2 days a week. Usually Sundays, Mondays.
- One of my restaurants closed. No call. No word. That's 1200 lbs. of beef we had reserved for the restaurant - what do do with it now? Stressed...
- 11 processed grass fed beef are going to need homes... More stress.
- Kids are irrigating again. Am and Pm.
- A friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer (that's her card, at the beginning of this post). She has already had an operation, had the lump and lymph node removed, and is now undergoing radiation treatments. All within this past month. The cancer lump was only 1 centimeter. One centimeter of hell that has turned her entire world upside down. I hate that... Ann is in my book club. We have known each other for about oh, 8 years. She comes to my scrapbook parties, we drink wine together, and she is my sushi sister, i.e. we make sushi together at our get-togethers. Ann at one point was considering a double mastectomy, or chemo.... see? While the rest of us are deciding what to cook for dinner, Ann is making these horrid decisions. Life changing. Breast changing.
I have a little knot in my stomach.
This too, shall pass...