But I love to read them! I admit it! I always love to read about everyone else's answers!!!!
Darn it! They are addicting!
So.. in order to ease my Carma load I will cave in and play one of the last games that came my way ...
This is the 6 things that came from Deborah of the Hero Arts Flickr Group.. BTW, this chick is hilarious! Her blog has all sorts of quirky tid bits... Love reading about her... And she is so darn lucky to be alive.. She walked a way from a 'total' wreck not too long ago... amazing...and she recently was the #1 winner on the Hero Arts blog! Yahoo!!! Dang she's good!
Here are the 'rules':
I'm supposed to post 6 random things about myself, list the "rules", and tag 6 new people. But, I just don't know if I can tag 6 'new' people!!! I'll give it a try...
- I have only had 1 cavity my entire life... Yep.. one..... That's it... My dentist thinks would love for me to be his poster child - but alas, I had to tell him I don't floss (unless I get the urge), and only brush 2x a day at the most ... and drink coffee, and love my chocolate! My theory, is cavities are mostly a hereditary gig... My grandma Marina also only had 1 cavity, and she has high cholesterol. Me too! She's 95, I hope to get that one as well... well, as long as I have a brain (if I only had a brain!)...
- I rode across the country on the back of a motorcycle when I was in my early 20's..
- I love music, candles, fall, and just being reflective via journaling when I can.
- I have a Master's Degree in Natural Resources Management, and minors in Math and Computer Science.. When my kids ask if I use them.. (since I work out of our home) I tell them every single day, and never underestimate the power of an education.
- I have never had a broken bone, yet, Mountain Biked (for recreation) with a motley racing crew during my college days in Chico CA! Bidwell Bump anyone??? Yahoo!!! Oh how I miss those days... biked at Moab Utah too! Rock!
- I'm a trained facilitator.. This Thursday night I am moderating a meeting in town for a 'meet the canditates' forum - City Council and City Manager candidates. Dang.. They found me! Sometimes I like just 'hiding out' here on the ranch!
- First, there is Ethel. She recently joined a design team! Go Ethel! Talk about talent!
- Then, there is Dawn. Today is Dawn's birthday! Go give her some love! Wish her a great day.. I have the guilties for not sending a card - just like one of my own sisters!!!!
- Then Sandy.. She is way too busy with work, Cards for Heros and creating lovely goodies... She really should slow down.. go visit her, and check out her links to CFH..
- Then the Noble Pig.. MAN this girl whips out a great cocktail and snacks! Plus she has some awesome Halloween decor! I love her twisted humor... OH! And she is building a winery.. well, the place where the grapes are grown.. Vinyard! That's it! She rocks.
- Want to meet the sweetest girl on earth? Check out Tami of Pat and Tam's Beef! Yep, that's right.. another producer doing what we do! They rock! They are genuine friends who have the belief we are all in this together and lets help each other out.. I like their attitude and wish more of us had the same! But Tami is so much fun! She cracks me up with her doses of ranch life.. Wait till you read about the emergency kit in her carhart pocket! Classic!
- Lastly, there is my little Cousin Karen. She is a very talented quilter who happens to be dealing with MS... Karen has such a tough life with this damn disease... and she shares it with us in all it's glory.. her good days and her bad days.. You got to love a person who keeps it real.. Recently she posted that a family member could not deal with her anymore.. Isn't that the saddest thing you ever heard????? Go visit my sweet cousin.. Give her some love... Lift her up... and visit her often...