Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Some Layouts to Share

Just thought I would share some things I have worked on lately! The layout of Jake was for the Hero Arts 'pocket' challenge, and the layout of Sami is for a 2peas Digi Class for January.

I have another layout of Jake, but can't find where my darn computer filed it! ARG! It's a 12x12 layout that was 'stitched'. Every time I do something different in Adobe PSE3 (take photo, take scan, or create new canvas, or save as jpg) it files it somewhere funky....

Still learning that darn program...

Have a great day!

4 comments:

ScrappyPam said...

Great stuff! I just love those photos of Sami.

Kerilou said...

eGreat layouts! The digital one is great, as is the traditional one! Both fit the photos perfectly!
Keri

Anne said...

Hi, Andi! Super photos and layouts! I especially like the fashionista! And the cool heart design on the patterned paper, too.

By the way, PS3E "remembers" where you last saved a file (or last saved to the Web) and thinks you want to put the next one in the same place. If you misplace a file, try looking in other folders you recently accessed for other projects ... it probably ended up there! :-)

Sandy said...

Sami is growing up like mad...wow!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...