Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our House

Our House
(Is a Very very very fine house!)
Click on Image to see this in a bigger format...

Do you remember that song? I loved it! Still do!

This is a layout I did for last week's Hero Arts Challenge. We had to use a heart somewhere on our project. Lots of fun stuff used for this one.. Rubons (the bottom title), Maya Road chipboard hearts and house that I colored with Ranger inks, Hero Arts stamps, ribbon, etc.

Anyway, I actually had fun doing this layout because I love houses, and this simple layout.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Crafty Creations said...

I like this layout. I love the ribbon below and above the pics too!

Julie said...

How cute is this page love it andi.

*karendianne. said...

Isn't this so lovely. And that sweet ribbon - perfect design element. Very happy. Plus, the great pic of the real house in the Winter. FAB photo. You have such nice handwriting, too.

Karen said...

I really like this! Love how you trimmed the two pieces of ribbon. That with the title and the white lines and it gives the appearance of a house! Love it! :>

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...