Sunday, March 29, 2009

Clouds Are the Windows to Heaven - Layout

Side View - See the Clouds and Sun?
Hero Arts Stamps... I love these super cute images!

A Peek at the Title and Journaling
(OK, I'm showing off my new groovy Making Memories Alpha Stickers!
And my super cute new stamps!!!)

Clouds Are Windows To Heaven - Layout
A layout for the Hero Arts 'Window' Challenge.
HA Stamps: CL270 Sky's the Limit,
CL137 Small Variety Alpha, CL288 Scallop Borders

*****************

It's Sunday, our last day of Spring Break.. Sigh... It's windy, snow flurries keep flittering about and it's approx. 33' degrees... Our Friday Boise trip was super duper fun! I picked up a few new goodies from Archivers.. they are featured on this layout!

The kids and Dick left here at 1pm to go to the Headquarters and work on some last minute projects. (Our ranch headquarters is 2 miles down the road!)

Sami is making a rabbit hutch, for the three rabbits that she got for Christmas and Jake is finally working on his Pine Wood Derby vehicle!

So, I have had 1 hour to myself!

Back to the Layout: I love love love this photo of Sami. It's from our 2007 Spring Break Road Trip - the part where we played in Chico, CA! The photo is on the banks of the Sacramento River, right at Scotty's Boat Landing... Oh the memories!

I went to Chico State and always love it when I can go back.. Such super duper memories of my college town... And, our 'old ranch' is just 1 hour from Chico - on the other side of the Valley, in Glenn County, CA. Stone Valley Ranch, where my husband lived for close to 40 years of his life!!!!



Thanks for visiting!





11 comments:

reflections:0) said...

Great LO and awesome new stuff too...

reflections:0)

Sweet Blessings said...

What a beautiful layout & creation! So happy you got a little time just for you today! May the week back to reality be filled with many, many Sweet blessings!

Diana said...

Love this layout. Fantastic photo!

Suzanne C said...

Love the layout and the picture is perfect or vice versa... Beautiful. Sorry your spring break is about to end. Glad you had time to do a little scrapping.

Penny said...

It's such a beautiful , calm layout, a lovely photos and love the letters and clouds stamp too!

Anne said...

Hi, Andi! Great layout! I love the picture of Sami looking out across the water. It almost looks like she's meditating and soaking up all the sunshine. :-)

Guy Magallanes said...

That break was so fast!
It looks like Sami is either meditating or conducting mother nature.
I love everything you create, your musings, your language and your choice of images fit together perfectly.

Jacqueline said...

I thought that was you at first sight - you are so alike with Sam!
This is a beautiful layout Andi - just gorgeous with the clouds - love it!

Arlene said...

I see your blinkie finally blinks....

Loved your layout. You have a special sense of the moment - the photo is fantastic and then the page surrounds the photo like a mother holding a child... gosh... don't use this poetic stuff against me..... Hugs, Arlene

Lauren said...

YUm yum yum! I think you should display that... it totally looks like a killer photo frame!

*karendianne. said...

I love this photo of Sami, too and this card is really neat. I like the depth.

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...