Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Musings, September 12, 2015.

Monday's hike to the top of Coyote Peak

Eagle Caps Behind Me - Monday Hike

Waiting Room Find-  During Tuesday's Girly Doc Visit  (still recovering)

Rosie In the Window One Fine Evening

Now We Are Three People With  Three Gas Guzzling 4WD Rigs - Needed in this Country

Flowers From My Guy - With a great 45 Day Countdown love note

Fall Decor

More Fall Decor

And, Yes, More Fall Decor!

Loving This View - September 11th

Feeling Blessed to Have This View - September 11th

Attended A Wedding On Saturday - 9/12

Closer Look At My Flowers.  Love the Larkspur. Love the asters or mums.  Yes, Love it all.

Creepy Guy Hitting the Road. Yes, I feel like the crazy neighbor lady looking between the shades!

Part 1 of Thursday Night's Shenanigans
Thank God it's Sunday.
I am still in my jammies.  And it is close to 2pm.  It was a busy, action filled work week.  Lots of meetings and then two big events Thursday night. After logging an 11 hour work day, I rushed home to change and took off again to get to town to attend a fundraiser event. Oy.  I got home at 11:30 pm and was wired from the combo of iced tea slugged earlier in the evening (which spilled in my tote bag on the way home - don't ask.  I was packing up our booth and stashed it so I could have two hands to carry crap), along with 2 very tasty celebratory beers, and being wired from listening/dancing to great music.  Thank you Channel Cats and Addeson Collard.

Needless to say, I hit the wall Friday - plus I was hurting from a lunch hour PIYO class I took also on Thursday (it was a rough day!), and still hurting from Tuesday's doc visit.

This too shall pass. 

Saturday I took Sami to La Grande to shop for things her Dad just can't buy; like a trip to the beauty section of a store, skirt shopping for an upcoming FFA trip to Lousville, KY and Nashville, TN (yes, you heard that right) and then trips to the Farmers Market, and Starbucks (yes, more sugar). After returning home for a quick nap, I hit the road at 2pm for an outdoor wedding. Which did not start until close to 5pm.  We were sitting out in the 90 degree or more heat.  Alas. Sun went down, DJ fired up the tunes, and after celebrating until what felt like midnight, but was only 9:30 pm, I got home late, again. The wedding was an hour from my home. 

So here I am.  In my jammies.  Which really means I am too lazy to take a shower but still motivated enough to do chores and get things done. 

Here's the things done list:
  1. Vacuumed four years worth of dust bunnies from under and behind the refrigerator.  GROSS!
  2. Currently on my fourth load of laundry.  Had to run Sami's towel through a vinegar wash 2x.  Stanky.
  3. Fixed a wonky curtain rod - thank you youtube video for drywall anchor screw stuff! 
  4. Speaking of laundry, tried washing her soccer shoes 2x yesterday.  She left them in her gym bag after the rainy soccer game. the smell of her gym back - which also got washed, curled my nose hairs on Wednesday night.  Need to do the vinegar trick on her soccer shoes, too.
  5. Cleaned out the vacuum dirt chamber and filter.  Outside.
  6. Watering the lawn in various spots - when I noticed a creepy guy walking behind my house.
  7. Spot cleaned the kitchen floor
  8. Cleaned the dust and crevices off the bathroom cabinet doors
  9. Made a pot of chili - and ate chili for breakfast
  10. Found lots of fun 'salad in a mason jar' recipes to try this week
  11. Got lost in inspiration blog land - hence the mason jar recipes
  12. Stalked creepy guy for about an hour or so - also called the landlord and neighborhood watch lady to give them a recap of my surveillance heads up.  He walked across my 'lot' area to the neighbors (young couple who have been suspected of growing pot in their home and have all sorts of strange people hanging with them)  and sat on the bumper of their camper while he just hung out.  Neighbors never came out.  I suspect they aren't home.  Don't know if he knows the neighbors or what.  Obviously a transient.  Backpack and on foot.  But he left.  Hopefully for good.
So, rest of the day?  Hope to cram in some crafty time.  Along with a trip to Phil's to check on sassy cat, and maybe, a bike ride. 

But a nap really sounds good!

Happy Sunday to all of you.

No comments: