Thursday, August 9, 2007

New Bella!



I'm so excited! I have a new stamp - a BELLA stamp that my buddy DAWN sent! Thanks Dawn!! This is the jammybella.. A few of us on the stamping board at 2Peas hosted a World Wide Stamping Weekend (WSW) back in June.. We had challenges for 2 whole days and it was so darn fun! Anyway, as we were getting punchy toward the late hours, Dawn had a 'show me your jammies' challenge... So several of us posted photos of us in our jammies... Dawn & I tend to be the goofballs... I borrowed Sami's purple boa, tiera and stuffed pup to do my "Andi aka Paris H" photo ops... This stamp reminds me of that great weekend... and all the wonderful peas that got together to stamp the days away!

Supplies used for card: stamps: BELLA jammybella, Stampin' Up sentiment; ribbon: American Crafts 'Downtown Black' collection; Card Stock: scallop DCWV, bg Bazzil; inks: Stazon jet black, SU black & pink passion; SU watercolor crayons and black stampin' write; embellies MM flower clip, Heidi Swap ghost flower; flower punch...

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I love love this card. And your welcome!!

Sandy said...

love it, especially as a memory of wsw!!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...