Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sheetload's Blog Candy Blowout!!!!!!!


So! Remember when I posted all those Studio G stamps I purchased from Sheetload (the Halloween and Thanksgiving ones) and they sold out very very fast? And I RAK'd lots of them over at 2Peas during SOF during my Fat Book Page Challenge????

I remember lots of you wanted them!!!

Now is your chance to get your cute little inky hands on some! As well as some other super cute stamps! See those up there in that photo?

Here are the deets:
SheetLoad of Cards (http://sheetload.blogspot.com) is giving away the goods!

To see the post with all the info on how you and three other inky pals can win, visit this post:

AND this post specifically on How To Win.

Awesome awesome awesome!!!

I hope some of my friends win!!!!



No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...