Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Testing!!! Winterfest Banner!!!


Guess what's coming to 2 peas!

WinterFest 2009!!! Starting this weekend..

If you love to stamp, come on over! ALL abilities are welcome! We will have some challenges and it's a great way to get your creativity going!

I will be hosting a 'Little Houses' Challenge... I have a post over there at my 2peas Blog with all the details... and I will be starting a challenge thread this Friday on the Stamping Board... Here is the Blog Post to give you a head start: 2Peas 'Little Houses' Blog Post

Here's a link to the Master Thread: WinterFest 2009 Stampin' Peas

Hope to see you there!!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oooh this is perfect timing as I am in card mode for CFH again!

Sweet Blessings said...

Looks like you have the PERFECT weekend ahead....May you enjoy every minute of your card-making, creating, sharing, girl-time! Sweet blessings!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...