- Four Farmers Markets in a row (Wed pm, Thurs pm, Fri pm, and Sat)
- On Tuesday we torched my 'old' Green House that 'biffed' in the huge wind storm of 2007. Kind of a sad event.. First, I cleaned out everything I could salvage and found a 'Little Tykes' garden tool! I'm saving it.. OH MY! A sweet little reminder of when the kids were itty bitty!
- On Wednesday, the kids and I had 'chick duty' (as in muck work) and 'move the yearlings (cattle)' duty - along with an adventure. Ever see a woman walking down the highway looking out of place? That was me. Work clothes. Jeans inside my black rubber irrigating boots. Frightening sight no doubt!
- And now, it's raining... Otherwise we would be marking lambs (heavy lifting) before Sami and I leave for Pendleton.
- Tomorrow will be rain also, at the Baker Market. Oh well!
Sami is still playing with the Cricut. She is mad at it. It's not cutting deep enough for her, so it's being punished (turned off)... I love the paper she stole from one of my kits! Dang she has good taste!
Catch you all later!