Monday, July 13, 2009

The NEW Hero Arts!

As most of you know, one of my top 5 places to play, get inspiration, chat with other obsessed stampers and scrappers and enter challenges is at the Hero Arts Blog... (my other faves are Cornish Heritage Farms, 2Peas, The Moxie Fab Blog, and Caardvarks! - and in no particular order!!!)

But, have you visited the The Hero Arts Blog lately?

This week is the kickoff to something huge over there! The folks at Hero Arts have a new website, new shopping options, a new video format, and they are unveiling something super duper huge this Wednesday!

AND, to top it all of, they are Doubling This Week's Challenge Prizes!!!!

This week’s challenge is to create something NEW that is inspired by anything on heroarts.com (the HA main website, not their blog). It can be a card, scrapbook page, technique article, or more from heroarts.com.
Post your NEW project on the Hero Arts Flickr Group.

So why are you still here?

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Andi! I can't wait to see the big reveal on Wednesday! And double the prizes! Woooo-hoooo! Good luck! :-)

glitzen said...

Sounds cool, Andi! I hope to make some time to check out their site. I have not been scrapping much or crafting, but I did my title page for my 8x8 Hawaii album. Ha ha, only the title page...but baby steps, huh?

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...