Friday, December 31, 2010

Another Year is Coming to a Close! Out wtih 2010 and in with 2011!

Yikes!

I have spent most of today trying to cram in the rest of my 2010 obligations, such as, bank deposits that need to be posted in 2010 (Oops.  The bank closed at 1pm!), and, are you ready for this???  I finally finished our Christmas Card for 2010 - just seconds ago!  It's actually now a 'highlights of 2010' card... oh well!

So, before we enter into 2011, I just want to say 'Thank You' to those of you, my friends and family members that visit my blog and take the time to leave a sweet comment!  You sure make me feel happy and not so 'alone' out here on the ranch!

I won't be doing a 'top ten cards' or 'top ten' layouts post. And, I am too darn lazy to share right now my top 10 events of 2010.  I mean, I would like to do these things, but I have a boatload of prep to get done before the New Year gets here!

I will say I am happy that I fullfilled my Project12 Resolution and look forward to doing the same thing in 2011!

I have a few things on my 2011 list that I will share tomorrow, but for now, I gotta get going to prep for Sami's big birthday event tomorrow!  Like, making the cake, and cleaning, and squeezing in some fun family time!

Woo Hoo!

Catch you all next year!
Smooches!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Happy Happy New Year (almost!) to you Andi!! So glad you have your Happy Place here and I so think you should give yourself a pat on the back for completing Project 12!!! I've been looking for a way to restart my scrapping and haven't quite found a way to get my groove on with it, so to speak, quite yet. I'll get there I'm sure...especially with someone such as yourself inspiring!! :> Thanks Andi, I'm so glad to know you!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...