Saturday, October 14, 2017

Color Throwndown #464 - Happy Fall



Color Throwdown Colors:  Orange, Taupe and Black

It's a lovely Saturday here in Eastern Oregon.  And Fall!  We woke to a very crisp twenty-something, yet the day is sunny and gorgeous. So, I played in my crafty space until it was warm enough to go for a walk.  Right now?  It's about 45 degrees and it's noon!


My Entry for the ctd464 Challenge


Above is my entry for this week's color throwdown

Stamps Used: Sentiment: from the Paper Smooches Fall Sampler set; Pumpkin and leaf: Hero Arts Clear Stamps JS155 - Cleardesign - Month November - which are from 2008!

I used Copics to color the pumpkin.  The stamps were stamped with various colors from Wendy Vechi's Archival inks.  I also masked off the pumpkin before stamping the leaves. 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Broni said...

This is adorable! What a great fall card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week.

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...