Saturday, December 2, 2017

12 Tags of Christmas WAFT - Day 1

View of the Various Layers

My Dimensional Star Tag

And, listening this on Pandora while crafting the day away

There's another challenge going on - one that has me motivated to crank out Christmas Tags for gifts. I consider this a 'win-win'. You know, when you have things on your list to get done but need a little push?  The challenge is the 12 Tags of Christmas with a Femine Twist and is hosted by Ellen Hutson over at 'The Classroom'.

My tag today was inspired by Jennifer McGuire who for Day 1 shared a video on using a die to make a dimensional tag. 

And thus, the layered star tag!

Supplies Used:
Dies:  Tag from 'Tag You're It', by Lawn Fawn; Star from Stars #2, by Sizzix
Stamps:  Sentiment and little gift from Hero Arts CL343 Holiday Sayings (back from 2009!) 
Patterned Papers and ribbons: Stampin' Up

It's cold out. A snow storm is coming in and I have no motivation to go outside to put up my Christmas Decor.  Perhaps tomorrow. Right now just taking it easy and enjoying puttering around the house.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...