Saturday, December 9, 2017

12 Tags of Christmas WAFT - Day 4, Watercolor


Tag with two layers

Bottom Layer


Two Part Tag - Vellum and Water-Color paper

The two layers side by side


Yes, I am on a roll!

This tag was inspired by both Laurel Beard and Sandy Allnock from the Day 4 post of the 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2017 challenge going on over at Ellen Hutson's the Classroom.

Inspiration:  I liked Laurel's use of a 'non-tag' shape.  For mine, I used a Lawn Fawn oval die cut with water color paper, and vellum. And, I liked Sandy's use of vellum as a top layer to her water-colored image. I also used a 'house' image, which both ladies did with their tags.

Supplies:
Die: Lawn Fawn
Strathmore water color paper
Vellum, stamped images (wreath, string of lights, Santa, sentiment): Stampin' Up
Ranger Distress inks used to watercolor house
Copics for grey shading
 Ranger Archival inks used for sentiment, wreath, lights and Santa

 Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...