Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Monochromatic Card - SSS Monday Challenge

I made this card for the September 16th  Monochromatic Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.  Obviously, I didn't make the deadline.

I chose to use 'white' as my main color.  Looking at the other cards, I am wondering how people define 'monochromatic'. I thought you had to use one color family.

Anyway, it was a great motivator to get a birthday card made for one of my sisters, and to get it in the mail along with a gift before her birthday this coming Monday. Ta da! Mission Accomplished.

Looking at it now, it could be a winter scene.

Winter? We are just now transitioning into fall, having said goodbye to our beloved summer this past weekend. Sniff.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: White, textured white: Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: Stampin Up (I'm pretty sure! My stash is pretty old!)
Dies: Countryside Circle by Memory Box (2016), and Happy Birthday by Simon Says Stamp (2015)
Pop up foam to raise the top panel. There are three layers to this card (base, patterned paper, top panel). Four, if you then count the sentiment on top.  

Yes, all my supplies for this card are older!  Still love them:)

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...