Monday, September 16, 2019

Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge "Bling It On" and Stamping Bella

Stamping Bella 'Sposabella'

Closer look at pearlescent chalk and glitter

Another close up shot
I'm home with a cold. So, after a nice long nap, I got restless and decided to create a card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,'Bling it On' which is showcasing Stamping Bella.

Side note: I have a great collection of 'older' Stamping Bella stamps! Going through them put a smile on my face. They are so adorable. :)

For the 'bling' I used:
Pebbles Inc. Pearlesent chalk - a layer on top of her dress
Doodle Bug Design Inc. Sugar Coating Glitter - on her bouquet and bottom of dress
Prima Marketing sequins in upper left and lower right corner

Other Goodies:
Stamp: Stamping Bella 'Sposabella'
Dies: Simon Says Stamp SSSD111373
Patterned Paper: Carta Bella Fall Market line
Copic markers
Gina K Amalgam ink

This little card just make me happy.

No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...