Sunday, September 15, 2019

September Paper Smooches Challenge - Sketch






I wanted to play with a new die from Paper Smooches and for motivation I created a card for this month's sketch challenge. I also needed a couple of thank you cards to send off to my gracious hosts for when I visited California last month. This one is heading to Millbrae:). My beautiful Aunt and Uncle hosted an unforgettable lunch at the Palace Hotel for my longtime bestie and I when we went into San Francisco to see Hamilton the Musical.  Oh my goodness.  The hotel is lovely, the meal was spectacular and my Aunt and Uncle? They are the most loving and genuine people I know. I am so lucky to have them in my life! 

Here's the sketch:
September Challenge Sketch
 And, here is my card:
Thanks Ever so much!

I love this die!  I paper pieced the flower and glued down each little piece using Gina K connect glue. 
Supplies:
Sentiment: (I cut the 'thanks so much' a part): Paper Smooches - Pretty Phrases
Die: Paper Smooches Rad Roses. Cut four times - black, polka dot blue and the greens
Patterned Paper: Honey Bee The Bee's Knees (flowers and background)
Card Stock: American Crafts (Black); DoubleMates (Greens)
Ink: Black amalgam ink: Gina K; White Craft: Stampin Up

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...