Sunday, September 15, 2019

Honey Bee Stamps - Bee Hive

Honey Bee Stamps: Bee Hive & Bee Hive honey cuts

Sentiment from a 2009 Cornish Heritage Farms set!


I made this card back in May but never got around to posting it. I love those happy bees! 

 At the Simon Says Stamp Blog, this month is Stamptember, and today's feature is an exclusive set from Honey Bee Stamps - which is actually on it's way to my house this very moment.  I fell hard.

The new set is lovely, and I can't wait to use it during Kathy's next 30 Day Color Challenge!
 Mums, Autumn, and so many color options. 

Are you getting ready for Fall and the upcoming holidays?

 I had a reality check 'just' the other day.

I did some computing. I 'only' have 12 more days to get all my Christmas projects done.  This is due to only getting craft time on Sundays, since I work full-time and for the life of me can't seem to get to my craft area in the evenings. In reality, there are 13 Sundays left, but I also have to ship gifts, and send my cards, so I say Twelve Sundays. But, shoot! I'll probably lose a couple more days due to travel plans.

I think I am now down to 11. Or even 10 craft days.  Hmmm.. I see a list in my future!






No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...