Tuesday, December 5, 2023

2023 December Daily: Sunday, Dec. 4

 

Day 3! Lavender Aromatherapy

Phil and Tim Taylor work on the snow plow system

Snowing!

Crafting

A visit to the sunflowers. Winter food for birdies



Phil: Realized he was 'behind' on his food plan and needs to gain weight. Got on it.

Phil: Went out to put the blade on the quad for snow plowing. I asked one of our friends to 'casually' show up to help him out. Phil has no strength. 

Beautiful snow in the morning, but rain later in the day.

I did some snow shoveling... front and back. 

I took a crafty card class today: My escape. 

No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...