Tuesday, December 5, 2023

2023 December Daily: December 2nd, Saturday

 


That's my car, with the hatch open!

Advent goals new Christmas Coffee Cup

Trying to get Phil on a regular schedule 


Saturday, December 2nd.

I had a 9am appointment to get my winter tires on.  Now no more slipping and sliding. 

And we got more snow! 

I had a list of things I was hoping to do, but as is life right now, planning is often futile. 

I did get into the hot-tub though. 

*********************************

Around 7:15am Phil interrupted my zoom call with my sisters, to have a serious talk. 

He asked me to take him to the ER 'now'.  Said goodbye to my sisters, and after 2 hours, he got the relief he was hoping for. But he was wiped out and did not eat all ay. Which, since he is on a feeding tube, is not good.

It's been rough. He is having a hard time. Trying to see the good, yet he is focusing on the bad.

Looking for the light in all of this. 


No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...