Saturday, February 28, 2009

CHF Challenge - Kim Hughes Stamps!

You Are Appreciated!!!!
(This is for all of you that left comments on my last post!)

Supplies Used:
(All these stamp sets can be purchased at Cornish Heritage Farms)
Yes.. that was a Economic Stimulus Boost!

Kim Hughes Pretty Birds (the little red bird)
Kim Hughes Mocha Chica (the small shaded tree)
Kim Hughes Making the Grade (the other small tree, sentiment)

(NOTE: see how those two little trees 'are so similar' yet reversed in direction, and one has the screen? How cool is that??? I mean, Mixin' and Matchin' has it's advantages!!!)

I also used...
SU patterned paper, Kim Hughes Mocha Chica Papers,
ribbon, stazon inks, ranger distress ink, Bazzil cs.

**********

Calling all Kim Hughes Fans!!!


OK.. There is a challenge going on over at the CHF Blogster... It's a 'Mix and Match' challenge... Use some Kim Hughes stamps, from at least 2 sets... load it up to your blog or the CHF gallery, and gee, your in and could win some new stamps! (Did someone say, more stamps??? Kim Hughes' stamps????)...


I have several Kim Hughes sets.... Seven, to be exact.. and Seven is just not enough... No, I think TEN is the magic number... Or, 15. Or, 20... Yes, 20...

I have a wish list of the exisiting sets.. And Darn IT! She is releasing more soon! I'm toast, again!

Anyway, in honor of all of those of you that commented on my last post with your kind words of comfort and encouragement, this card is for you....

I truly appreciate all of you!

SWAK...

7 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Love that card! Hope you win! We can always use more stamps...

Penny said...

It's very natural and earthy looking - really lovely card!

Becky said...

That is such a darling card, and mixn and match definitely has loads of advantages!!!
Thanks for playing!!
B-

Deanna said...

Gorgeous! You did awesome on this challenge!

Jacqueline said...

Andi, I love this card, especially the green tree!
I didn't comment on your last post, didn't need too - I reckoned you got all the help and love you needed to make the decision you needed to make!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE Kim Hughes stamps...you have seven? Lucky girl...I think I only have four.....
Great Card Andi!

Stamping Cafe said...

Adorable card, Andi! Love the colors!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...