Sunday, October 29, 2017

Card Concept #80 - Autumn Love

Water-Color Paper was Inked and painted - Style: Shabby Chic

Simple Card - Style: CAS

Supplies and Resulting Cards

Challenge Image
It's Sunday.  It's going to be a spectacular day so I am trying to get my entry for this week's The Card Concept Challenge posted before running off to enjoy the day. The theme for this challenge is 'Autumn Love', and to use the image for inspiration. 

I am going to use the top card as my entry.  I loved the colors in the image, and wanted to do some embossing.

Both cards were made using a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  One I left plain, the other I water-colored with several distress inks, then painted the birds and berries, and lastly, I  brushed over the raised surface with the ink pad  Distress Ink - Aged Mahogany. 

Supplies:
Ink: Aged Mahogany & Antique Linen Distress Ink.
Die:  Blessings: Paper Smooches
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Watercolor paper: Strathmore
Various card stock

Thanks for visiting! 
Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Susan Powell said...

I love that background paper you made - the colors are fantastic!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...