Monday, October 1, 2007

RAK Goodies from Sandy!


A Cute Card from Sandy


The RAK goodies I won off Sandy's Blog!

OK! Sandy had a contest on her blog... The '5' challenge...that she posted with a RAK after she reached 5,000 visitors. I shared the card sometime ago where we had to use 5 specific items and if we used them 5 times we got extra points. Here are the goodies Sandy sent me! I wasn't a 'true' winner... She's just a super nice person and sent all of us gifts! The loot in this photo consists of: a bookmark, a DVD with all of Sandy's photos from her Israel Trip, a tin to alter, and some images to use on my own cards! FUN STUFF!!!!! Sandy also decorated the envelope. Sandy lives in Washington and I can't wait to go visit her and play in her stamp room! She cranks out tons of art! You must visit her blog here: Sandy's Blog.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

It's so good to seeya back and posting again! Missed you!!!!! :)

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...