Friday, October 5, 2007

SOF Halloween Costume Embellishment Challenge!


Sample Project: A wand


Another View of Sample Project

Alrighty! Here is the third challenge that I am hosting for SOF! Details are as follows:

Halloween Costume Embellishment Challenge: Are you ready? Create a Halloween Costume embellishment that YOU can wear! Stamps must be incorporated into your project! Things that qualify: Hats, Masks, jewelry, shirts, gloves, brooms, etc. Please post in the 2ps stamping gallery with “SOF Halloween Costume Embellishment’ in the title to qualify for a Halloween related RAK. Entries can start being posted on October 6th, and close on October 13th, midnight PACIFIC time! I will randomly pick a winner on Sunday, October 14th.

Supplies Used for my sample:
Stamps: Big star by Purple Onion Designs; small star from Stampin' Up; Ranger Seafoam White embossing powder; Stampin' Up organdy ribbon - 2 sizes; dowel from my crafty stash...

This wand would enhance any 'Good Witch' costume! Know any????
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha my pretty!!!!

2 comments:

Andi Hays said...

What a cute little wand. I will have to find a reason to make one of these. Also, I am an Andi, too! I haven't found another one spelled the same out there! I go by "Andrea" to new people, but to those that know me, I am an Andi! Glad I stumbled upon your blog! Have a great day!

Dawn said...

Andi, I love the wand. It's cool. Wait till you see mine...LOL

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...