Thursday, October 4, 2007

SOF Thanksgiving Table Challenge - Sample


Sample: Placemat & Napkin


Closer view of the napkin

First, sorry about the horrid photos, and my refusal to break out the iron, but hopefully you get the idea! As said in the previous post, I am hosting 4 challenges for SOF (link on left sidebar) starting Oct. 6 and ending Oct. 13. This is my sample that will be posted when I create the challenge thread over at 2peas... If for some reason the 2peas board is being 'wonky' you can come here to read the challenge rules.. BUT to be eligible for the RAK you must post your work over at the 2peas stamping gallery and follow the guidelines...
I sure hope you play!

Here are the rules for this challenge:

Thanksgiving Table Challenge: Create a ‘Décor for the Thanksgiving Table’ project that incorporates stamps. Projects that qualify include: table toppers, place mats, placards, napkin rings, etc. Sorry, cards are not allowed!! Please post in the 2ps stamping gallery with ‘SOF Thanksgiving Table’ in the title to qualify for a Thanksgiving related RAK. Entries can start being posted on October 6th, and close on October 13th, midnight PACIFIC time! I will randomly pick a winner on Sunday, October 14th.

Supplies Used for my sample: Cotton napkin & place mat pulled out of 'my stash'! Stamps: SU Country Blessings (so glad I got this last year!); and Stazon solvent Inks in Timber Brown & Olive Green (hmm, need a nice harvest color!).

A photo of the RAK will be posted with the official SOF thread either tomorrow evening or Sat. morning!

4 comments:

Allison said...

You did it right! You will be a blogging expert like me (ha!) in no time. Thanks for doing this since I will get an alert so I can a) post it right away and b) not miss it! Cheers to you!

Dawn said...

This is really pretty. I happen to have this set. I got it from a fantabulous friend....

Jacqueline said...

Lovely idea to stamp like this - bet you used stazon, lol!
BTW I love your journalling - it's such a different language to what I'm used too having lived in good old England - ha ha!!

Lisa Renéa said...

What a fun & useful idea. Love stuff like this!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...