Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Lists!

I saw the most awesome blog post earlier today! Check this out:
Ali Edward's Holiday Traditions List.
Isn't it just the greatest? I am going to have to lift this idea... I really like the following:
  • Pick a night to drive around and look at lights - then stop for cocoa & coffee!
  • Add activities on slips of paper - have the kids open one each morning - so they have something to look forward to each day....
Fa la la la la! Thanks Ali!
I'll be back with some more Christmas related goodness...

1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

How fun for the kids, Andi. I love that. Another very cool Mom thing to do!!!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...