Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Feet! Some Arizona Goodness


Me & My Happy Feet - Mormon Loop Trail
Some photos from my Arizona mini-Vacation!
Yesterday morning Lynn took me on a hike... I huffed and puffed up the hill, and got to 'run' downhill! Apparently I can't walk and talk at the same time... Every time I would get deep into a conversation, Lynn had to tell me to get some 'happy feet' (aka, walk faster!)... funny... I say something similar to Jake, like 'Focus'! Lynn would be an awesome personal trainer.. I can't wait until our whole family can go back to Arizona for a visit! My pals are only 3 hours from the Grand Canyon.. actually, they seem to be 3 hours from every destination (Mexico, San Diego, Tombstone, etc.)... if my memory serves me right! So many adventure possibilities!


My pretty Arizona feet (thanks Rebs!)
Look! 'Nekid' toes! On Friday Rebecca treated me to a pedicure, manicure and dinner with her sorority alum group! She also took all the baby shower hostess' out for lunch. Pei Tai. Oh man. The food to be had in Arizona! And, it is so darn beautiful! Another fabulous taste of summer before winter... which has arrived here at home... It's windy, raining, and snowing... Our BBQ took a trip off the deck. Apparently it was speeding... It was on it's side in the yard; propane tank came unhooked (not the hose); burner knobs deknobbed, all the insides out, etc. NOT a pretty site! It is now retired in the garage...


Happy Poolside Feet ... Rebecca & Lynn's Backyard
We dined outside! Breakfast one morning, cocktails one evening... Their yard has palm trees, all sorts of plants, cool stuff to look at, and tunes! Heaven....


Rebecca's feet! (Bella is saying hi, too!)



Our First Hike - Hole in the Rock
Lots of great scenery and places to play in this land of enchantment! This spot is right by the zoo!

I am home now. The trip was awesome! Left here on Thursday, at 8am, returned last night about 8pm. I am so glad I drove home last night from Boise instead of this morning! The weather here is horrid! I am sitting here in my winter home attire ... as in fleece. My happy feet are now in socks... but I know they are there and the adventures they had!

4 comments:

Tami B. said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip. Thanks for sharing all the warm pics and I love the pretty toes :)

Dawn said...

ohhh, yeah... I am glad all had a wonderful time. Looks like one yummy cake. did you save me a pc?? Is the baby's name gonna be bella??

Kerilou said...

I see some great scrapbook pages in your future! I love your toes! That is how I do mine in the summer-now, mine will not see the light of day for 6 months-they can go unfinished! LOL...Love the scenery-what a wonderful trip! Keri

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing the pics.

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...