So, it's the same ol' same ol' over here at Casa Sexton... It's snowing, and I am still coughing...
One of these days I hope to shake this cough! Here are some highlights from the past week (I'm sure you are all dying to know what the heck I do when I am sick!):
- Saturday: Sick. Decide it's a good day to stop drinking coffee (what a dork!) and switch to green tea...
- Sunday: Sick
- Monday: Holiday. Kids & I still moping around with our colds
- Tuesday: Kids to school.. Momma decides she feels so much better, so I 'over do it'. for some wacky reason I decided to Spring Clean. Cleaned the ceiling fan (20 feet up); the trophy critter heads (also up there) and discovered I could clean the walls too! And dusted... Then, later that day, wiped out!
- Wednesday: Relapse into sickville. Walking Zombee. Watched the Lunar Eclipse in the pm after my little sis called to remind us! Super duper cool! Not a cloud in the sky!
- Thursday: Decide I better complete Ginny's Small Studio 'Empty Mailbox' Contest! if I was going to play... So did a black and white number... Then, got to run errands. Too tired to even do fun shopping. Came hope & slept. Really missing that morning pot of Joe... Having second thoughts. Since still a zombee. Husband tells me on our diet (Candida - 2nd week into it, almost 3rd!) I can have coffee once every 4 days... hmm.. I'm starting tomorrow... Saturday.. gotta plan my coffee days now!
- Friday: Oh! That's today! Gotta go to a meeting...more errands. Having visions of coffee and sweet things.. hmmm.. wonder what's being served at the meeting...