Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yes, Still Here!

Howdy!
Sorry I've been MIA, got quite a few things going on. Here, I'll share some quick sound bites:

  1. Co hosting a baby shower for my husband's neice - Ashly. Yep, little Ashly who was 5 when Dick and I started dating! (Oh.. and for any spelling/definition freaks, Ashly is the way her name is spelled.. Don't email me that you know better). Anyway, Ashly is going to be a mommy next month!
    • The baby shower is this Saturday, so leaving tomorrow for Idaho.
    • Which means, gotta get all the 'stuff' ready to go! As in shower do dads, pack for three, etc.
    • No sneak peaks until I get back. I made the invites, advice cards and bingo game cards!
  1. (format issue here.. should be #2, just in case anyone was gonna correct me)
  2. My In-laws will be at the shower, and I am delivering their 50th Wedding Anniversary Album that I made! BIG Event tomorrow night for this roll out! Hope I don't forget it. Pressure!
  3. Meat sales are hectic right now.. Easter and all!
  4. Have a sinus infection.
  5. Gotta run! PTCO meeting at the school.
  6. OH! got a cute new PINK phone! HAD to since the provider has new technology that my old phone did not have..
  7. It snowed again today.. dang.
  8. OK.. really leaving now...
Catch you all later...

6 comments:

Ethel Amutan said...

WOW! What an awesome sneak-peak! Oh my! I can imagine how gorgeous and truly precious this album is. Also, I am exhausted just reading what you've been up to. I can't blame you if you're tired too!

*karendianne. said...

Wow! Album is so neat. You have such nice writing.

Gosh, we're going to have to wait for me things to see!?! Oh, okay. But promise, okay?

Sandy said...

Travel safely, Andi! See ya when you get back! I'm still hoping to catch you when you're up here, but it sounds like we leave on the 25th and return on the 28th---WHAT are the chances of THAT??!?!?! Still praying for a change in dates though...

Jacqueline said...

These pages look beautiful Andi, have a great trip!

noble pig said...

That album looks beautiful. I'm sure they will love it. Wouldn't you die for someone to give you an album like that?

Kerilou said...

You have been busy! Love that Cosmo Cricket wanted paper! The album is looking great! Nice handwriting, too! Keri

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...