Monday, June 8, 2009

Hero Arts - Background Stamps Challenge

Black and White Friends Card
Features the Hero Arts Italian Poetry Background Stamp
(stamped on black cs under butterfly chipboard, and on the chipboard!)
I also used the Hero Arts DesignBlock Tree - not sure it qualifies!
ps. This is my favorite card! It was so fun to make, and just makes me happy!

Thank You Card With Butterfly
The HA Italian Poetry is also stamped on the little butterfly,
but in a pearlescent ink.. So hard to see!
I also used the 'flower' design from the HA Clear Design Paisley & Flower Patterns set.
The flower design is stamped on the sage background card stock,
and on the darker green patterned paper.
This card is going to Seattle!

Another Card for Cards for Heros!
This card features that cute HA Tiny Jubilee Dots stamp,
that I used as a background and the HA Swirls and Stars stamp.
The dots are stamped in blue, white and on the ribbon.
This card is going to Seattle!


Thanks - With Bird
And this one features the flowers again, this time stamped on the felt bird!
This card is going to Missouri!

*****************


A quick share...

Last week's challenge at the Hero Arts Blog site was to use background stamps in unique ways.

I have about 3 or 4 Hero Arts background stamps... so I felt challenged, indeed!

Above are my creations. I'm amazed I made 4 cards! I was not feeling 'on board' for this challenge. Between Jake's Birthday and mine, I have so many Thank You cards that need to get out!!!

Thanks for looking!


Ranch Life News:

It's going to be a CRAZY week. I have the opportunity to be at 4 markets this week, and with eggs coming out of our ears, I think I need to go! We got rained out of Boise on Saturday (I have photos to share) so gonna go back for their first ever Thursday Night Market (sure beats getting up at 3am!)...

And, since we have had rain for about a week, today is mow the out of control lawn day!

And, we are weaning the lambs off their bottles... they are graduating to a bucket...

Which, I need to go photo! Sami and Jake are taking the bucket out now!

Definitely a photo moment... Just wait to you see 'the bucket'!!!

8 comments:

Laura said...

Wow. Your background cards turned out really great.

Jacqueline said...

LOVE your cards Andi - so beautiful!

Linda Beeson said...

Your black and white card is just gorgeous and a very neat use of a background stamp! Great cards.

Crafty Creations said...

Andi! Your cards are GORGEOUS!! That first one is absolutely STUNNING!!! WOW!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Diana said...

WOW, love all of these. Especially the first and last one Andi!

Suzanne C said...

Great cards! You rocked this challenge! I hope one of them are recognized. I wanted to hear what happened with your job interviews? Guessing nothing, since you didn't post? They don't know what they are missing out on!

Stamping Cafe said...

Super gorgeous cards, Andi!! WOW!! I love all of them, especially the black and white tree one! You ROCK big time!

Anne said...

Hi, Andi! I love your background challenge creations! You certainly did an excellent job with your limited supply of background stamps! Beautiful! :-)

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...