Sunday, June 14, 2009

Layout - She is Home

She Is Home - With Nature
Layout for this week's Hero Arts 'DieCut' Challenge
Diecuts used: Cricut cartridges Home Accents and Graphically Speaking
The 'home', 'nature', butterflies and large parenthesis are all diecuts

Stamps: Hero Arts & Cornish Heritage Farms

***************





I'm finally sharing a layout made with the assistance of my new Cricut Expression...

Believe me, it's getting lots of usage.. or shall we say, practice! I now have a folder full of all sorts of fun diecuts that Sami and I have been making...

Latest News from the Ranch:
Phew! I am dragging my knuckles over here! It's Sunday, 5:45 pm.. And I am still in my jammies... Thank goodness for rainy days following a hectic 'market run'!

Three nights in a row I did not get home until about 10:30 pm...and then to bed at 11 pm. And, it is finally showing.

It's been raining for days! Yep. At the markets, too.

My Canopy is in the garage, waiting for some sunshine so it can dry out!

And, last night I taught a scrap altered class (Dad Clock)... in addition to the Crop Til You Drop (I lasted until 10pm)...

So, tonight is lamb stew, and some good mindless TV!

Thanks for the visit!
Hope you have sunshine!!

9 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

What a gorgeous layout, Andi! I totally love everything about it!!

Sweet Blessings said...

Whew! You did have a CRAZY, LONG weekend...so glad you survived it and got to stay in your jammies all day :D Your layout is totally beautiful! You are one amazing girl! Praying this week is filled with ALL things good for you and your family! Sweet blessings!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this LO Andi....So Perfect in Every Way!! Glad your having fun with the Cricut Ex....i have one that has only been played with once!!
I need to USE it!!!

Anne said...

Hi, Andi! Lovely layout! Cute pic of Sami and the lambs, too! I really like the DesignBlock Tree you sneaked in as tone-on-tone in the corner. I like the trees, the butterflies, and the pretty die-cut "Home" title! :-)

glitzen said...

Your layout is beautiful! The classes sound neat, especially the Dad Clock. Cool!
Sounds busy, like around here. I get exhausted just trying to make sure we all have enough fun. LOL. We have had lots of sunshine...LOVE IT!

Laura O'Donnell said...

Love your layout! And teaching? thats great!

Joshua Jiraffe Designs said...

I've just stayed up waaaay too late cruising your blog...I love your style...witty! I looked for an e-mail but didn't find one. I cruised your blog with great interest because although our circumstances are different, I think you (like me) were once a city girl. I’m formerly from Chicago (a life time ago) and now on the east coast (D.C.) and moving to Laramie, Wyoming where my husband will teach at the law school. I'm fascinated how you seem to relish all things…ranch, open country, small town and how you seem to really thrive and love it. I’m not sure how that comes across and I certainly don’t mean any disrespect…I find it soothing. I find myself getting nervous, especially after a conversation I had this evening with a transplant to Laramie who is moving back home, away from Laramie and about the harsh winters and road closings and hunkering down, etc., etc., etc. Anyway, not sure why I wrote all that, except to say that in some way I find your blog and stories comforting. So, thanks for that! I'll be back for more...

Diana said...

Cool layout. You are so good at those!

*karendianne. said...

Love this one. Very sweet. Hope you've made it thru the week unscathed and with some sunshine. We certainly have some to spare here. I'll pack some up and send it.

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...