Friday, June 19, 2009

Thank YOU Northridge Media!!! Big Shot

Woah? What's This?
A Big Shot and Lots of Dies!
And extra goodies!!!
Thanks Tammy!!!!!

This is the inside of the Box
It had to sit like this for a week until Sami & I could play!
Yep. Tonight was play night!

******************

A big box arrived exactly a week ago!

I didn't get to open it until Saturday...

Oh my! Check out all the goodies that were in that one Box! Tons of stuff!

So so so fun! My gosh... Sami and I just started playing about an hour ago. Those embossing plates are fun!!!!!! And my gosh those cutting dies really cut!



So where did this box of goodness come from, you ask?

This is from my huge big win on the ever so generous Simply Handmade Blog. That's a link to the post that announced my big win!

Love it!

What a machine!

And Thank you again, Northridge Media!

10 comments:

Karen said...

Oh! Oh! Seriously, OH! :> What a FABULOUS win, Andi!! YAY for you!! :>

Jacqueline said...

You won again!! Congrats Andi - love seeing your name in lights!

Sue McGettigan said...

Andi that is SO cool! I'm sure you and Sami will put this little baby to good use!!

Stamping Cafe said...

OMG, Andi!! Love at all those goodies, enjoy!! So happy for you!!

Crafty Creations said...

Congrats to you!!! Awesome

Suzanne C said...

So glad it finally showed up! Yeah! Time to play in between all your chores. :)

Can't wait to see what fantabulous creations come out of this box of goodness.

Anne said...

Hi, Andi! Congratulations on your big win! So many yummy goodies to play with! Wooo-hooo! :-)

Kerilou said...

Hey! You got it! I read the prize announcement...Congrats! Everything looks great!
Keri

sunghee said...

My, my, my!!! Congrats! You'll love the Big Shot! Wow!!! Lucky you! BTW, I LOVE LOVE your photos!!!

Jenn Biederman said...

So excited you won the goodies Andi! Have fun playing...and enjoy! :)

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...