Well, we seem to be over the flu so on to the next adventures, right? Sorry, no creative goodies to share yet! But Wednesday through Saturday morning I'll be crafty heaven:)
We have an action packed week coming up:
- Sami's last Volleyball Game is tomorrow
- I'll be in Boise with Jake tomorrow (yes, missing the game - sigh)
- Monday I dash to La Grande for deliveries
- My car and my hair have appointments on Tuesday! Looking forward to one, not the other
- I pack on Tuesday for TWO trips!!! One is my scrappy retreat, at a campground, and the other is a family reunion with the Sexton side. There is a HUGE party for my Mother In Law's Birthday, in another state! Rumor has it we will be square dancing!!!
Most likely you won't hear from me for a while.. so, I'll leave you with two gems from our ranch life below!
The Adventure sof a Ranch Wife
And happy day to all of you...