Sunday, July 4, 2010

God Bless America!

Hello friends and family!!

Just a quick hello between various jobs -( I actually had to set a schedule! - 1 hr yard work, 1 hr housework, 1 hr ranch work, 1 hr other job - grant writing) errands (that darn recycling is taking over my house - I started storing it in the house instead of the garage - makes a bigger 'deal with me now' statement) and events ( local parade at 1oam then rodeo at 1:30pm!) on the docket for today! Not sure we will make it to the fireworks... I am not a night girl!

It is a gorgeous gorgeous day today. We have had such 'cool' season weather, today's high will be 74 and that is just perfect for me! Although.. if we were pool bound, 80's please...

I am so very grateful for our Independence, so very grateful to the heroes - past and present, and the families of our troops that sacrifice so much that we can enjoy days like today... a celebration of America's birthday and Independence as the home of the free, the brave, and the super darn spoiled rotten that CAN do what we want!

Here is my 4th Of July Post on the Ranch Blog. Some of the photos you have seen before but alas, I don't have any yet for this year:)

Happy 4th my friends.... and God Bless us All.

4 comments:

Tami Bayer said...

Such a beautiful post Andi. I love that you have an unbelievably full schedule with no complaints, just a wondrous sense of being thankful. Happy 4th!

Karen said...

Now that sounds like wonderful weather to me!! :> Even on a holiday, you are uber busy. But, the parade & rodeo sound like fun. Our son told his li'l sis about the fireworks tonight, so she will be staying up to watch them with us for the first time this year. Happy Independence Day, Andi!! :>

Lin said...

Amen! Happy 4th! I bet you'll sleep well tonight! :)

Suzanne C said...

Happy 4th of July and Independence Day to you and yours!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...