Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Card Share #4 of 6 - Stampin' Up 'Just Believe' Set

Card #4 - Hi Friend
This is Card #4 from my blissful day of playing with the Stampin' Up Just Believe Set. 

This one uses only two of the stamps from the set, and some fun elements from my July Midnight Rooster Kit!


Supplies List:

Card Stock:  Archiver's Prescored Card
Patterned Papers:  American Crafts, Pink Paislee (Midnight Rooster - July Kit)
Alphas:  American Crafts Thickers (July Midnight Rooster Kit)
Stamps:  SU Just Believe set
Inks:  Stampin' Up
Hardware:  Brads from my stash
Tools:  SU scallop punch and border punch, paper piercer

Once again, thank you for looking!

And, for those that  leave comments - you make my heart sing!

6 comments:

itsallrosi said...

loving your cards made with the new goodies!

Karen said...

Well, you make my heart sing too...everytime I 'see' your smiling face! :>:>:> Love that you are getting so much fun from your new set & kit...that birdie paper is fab! :> Happy Wednesday, Andi!!!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Love the design of your card and the stamped images are wonderful!

Elise said...

It's like a FESTIVAL of Andi-craft! And I have a front row seat! SOOOOO awesome to see you have SO much fun and get sooooooo creative! Yee Haw!

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Andi! Cute card! I love the aqua letters with the warm tones of the card. The polka dots and font are perfect! :-)

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Andi! I'm getting ready to package up your prize ... and I'm wondering whether you'd like a free 2010 Hero Arts catalog? Just let me know! :-)

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...