Sunday, January 23, 2011

Completed Project 12 - 2010 Album!

Close Up of the Front Cover of the Album (colors are not true, sorry!) created with cricut, and MME goodies. And, yeah, that's my shadow.  I was too lazy to take the protective cover off!
My 2010 Competed Project 12 Album


The Inside Title Page (Created with my Cricut, MME papers/embellies, and a Hero Arts Owl that Sami colored!)
All the lovely pages in their page protectors!  Each Month is done!
Left Side of September (completed yesterday)  - I used my Cricut and this page Feature's Jake's 24 Mile Bike Ride, and the Donor List for when he raised $200! (supplies: MME, Stampin Up cardstock).  Sorry for the 'shot' in the album.  Lazy.

Right Side of September - Hybrid, with MME goods and Kathy Z. template (I shared this some months ago!)

 *********************

It's a wrap!  My Project 12 album is done - complete with cover and title page and each and every month is now safely guarded in page protectors! The album is made by Pioneer.  I like the 3 rings! 

I finished 'September' yesterday.  I shared quite some time ago, the right side page, which did not follow the monthly sketch, and when I put it in the album, it needed to be balanced with a left side.  I wanted to share the donor list Jake had for the ride, so I recreated it in word, and printed it on one of the MME papers and then made the left page that you see.  Yippee!  And notice that I used my cricut???? Yes!  Yesterday and Today I got some play time with that beautiful baby!!! 

Well, friends... this concludes the 2010 Project 12 album!  It was so much fun to do, and I have to say, it is one of my favorite albums yet (Disclaimer: My Grandma Marina's Cookbook will always be #1)! 

Up Next?  2011, of course!

4 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Awesome!!! Glad you finished it and it was beautiful!

Arlene said...

I know you feel a sense of accomplishment. So happy for you and that 24 mile bike ride was fantastic.

Karen said...

Woooohoooo!!!! Enter thunderous applause {here}. Seriously, think its great that you committed to the year long project, stuck with it, and now have a completed album! :>:>

amost due west said...

SO I finally got around to finding you. Good thing I still have tons of old e-mails. I'll sign in once I figure out how to change my blogger account from yahoo to g-mail. Afraid when I do I might lose my entire blog! This is a world I need to get back into. Hopefully...but for now, I have to hit the books again to finish this week's assignments...Best, K

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...