Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sept. 22 - Oct. 5th Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge


Guess What??  There's another Sparks Challenge over at the Paper Smooches Sparks Blog!  (To go to the  Paper Smooches home site, just click on the button over on the right side of my blog). 

Here's the inspirational piece:

Sept. 22 - Oct. 5th Sparks Inspiration Photo

And.  Here is my interpretation:
View 1 - (sorry about the dark photo! It's a rainy day here!)

View 2
What I was inspired by?  The colors (hot pink, mint green), and texture (the ruffles inspired the torn paper).

I would have to say, this was a quick and dirty card.  My card looks a bit 'rumpled'.  My heat gun and the cardstock did not jive very well! 

Card Supplies: 
Paper Smooches Stamp: Sentiment from Pretty Phrases
CHF Kim Hughes Collection Stamps:  Winter Trees (Tree, snowman, star on tree)
DoubleMates Pretty Pink textured Card Stock, SU textured Card Stock, Green unknown source
White embossing powder.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Wowza, love how you used the ruffle inspiration with the layers of torn paper...love it! :> Good for you for getting some creative play time in! :>

Judy1223 said...

Andi, this is so cute! Love the layers of torn paper...such a pretty effect!

Barb said...

Great take on the photo, Andi! Love the torn paper! Pretty card!

Arlene said...

Cute and fun. I can see why those colors inspired you.

Virginia L. said...

Hi Andi, I love your take on the PS Challenge! The torn paper details and colors are lovely!! Good luck!

Tiffany Ervin said...

I love all of that pink such a sweet design for the holidays, Andi!

Elise said...

What is tripping ME out, is that I thought that I had commented on this one, already. Woopsie! {guess not!} Well, I meant tooooooo! AND not just because it's beautiful - but because YOU are soooooo talented and it's just WONDERFUL to see you getting into your paper. I just love you, you know. xoxoxo!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...