Sunday, December 15, 2013

DD #15: The Third Sunday in Advent

Sunday.......

I got up early to hit the road.  The kids were still in bed.  I kissed them both goodbye and snuck out into the morning sunshine.  Their dad picks them up Sunday mornings.  The kids could sleep until 10 am and let a gorgeous day just slip on by. Oh to be young again.  Their dad doesn't show up until 11am.  Half the day is gone.   Sundays are my days... and this one had me on pins and needles, nervous, and excited.  And, as it turned out, for good reason. 



Goodies for the kids

Only 10 more days!

Still working on cards

Favorite decor

I started decorating the tree all my myself.  Leaving the rest for the kids. 











No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...