Sunday, April 2, 2017

Cute Chick Baby Shower Card (Paper Smooches)

Supplies Used Include Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler

Inside of Card

Outside of Card

Today's big accomplishment ('m having a stay-at-home restful Sunday) was making this card for Molly and Brian who are expecting their first baby in late May.  The baby shower is April 15 in Casper, Wyoming, and since I won't be there in person, their gift and card will be sent via mail.

I am also entering this into the April Paper Smooches Challenge 'shower' theme, which includes baby shower cards. Ta Da! 

Supplies Used:


Stamps: Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler (inside 'congratulations')
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms - KH 5044GUM Sweet Spring (chick on front of card, and 'Cute Chick' sentiment inside) Note:  These stamps are retired and were made by Kim Hughes, who owns and makes all of the Paper Smooches products.
Papers:  Paper Salon blossom, 6x6 swatches - from my old stash.
Button, twine - from my embellishment stash
Ink:  Versamark Black

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I'm sorry if this is a repeat comment- I was signed in under my church email before! LOL!

Congrats to Molly and Brian! Hugs and kisses to their new little one!

What a fab card- that chick is adorable:) And I LOVE that you decorated the inside of your card. I never have time to do that... but now I'm inspired!! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with our April challenge! I hope you play along again soon!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...