Sunday, October 22, 2017

Color Throwdown - Take 2! CTD465



The Colors to Use
My Entry (Click on Image for better view!)

Supplies Used

Well, I just couldn't stand it.  I had to make another card for the Color Throwdown #CTD465 since I wasn't real thrilled with my other entry!

Supplies Used:
Studio G stamps (hat, sentiment and star)
Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Copics
Purple sparkly tape (from October Cocoa Daisy Kit)
Purple and white cardstock
Patterned Paper (spiderweb design - I think My Minds Eye)
Dark Purple Pearl: Queen & Co. 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Broni said...

Another cute Halloween card!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...