Monday, December 2, 2019

Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas 2019 - Christmas Carols, Day 1

Tag for Day 1 - Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
I decided to play along with Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas 2019.

I am in a creative slump (actually, overwhelmed and don't know where to start!) and challenges help to get me motivated and to get things done.

The theme this year is Christmas Carols. Each day a different designer is sharing a tag to go with a a favorite Christmas Carol.

Day 1 is Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and the designer is Therese Calvird

So, this tag is inspired by her Day 1 creation and choice!

p.s. If you follow the links I shared, be sure to watch Therese's video. She has a great sense of humor!

 Note: I've been seeing a lot of 'white ink on craft paper' projects lately, and decided to use this as my color combo.


Supplies:
Stampin Up: Reindeer Stamp
All other stamped images: Cocoa Daisy Stamps
Stampin Up White Craft Ink
Gina K black Amalgam Ink
Red Sharpie Pen
Black Sharpie pen
Tag die: Lawn Fawn

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...