Friday, February 3, 2023

Feb 2nd: Recap of Palm Springs Day

We found a great little Greek Restaurant and sat outdoors

My lunch was a veggie option

Just one of the great things to see along the strip downtown. 

Back at our home away from home. I'm on book #2



Close Up of Phil and the Palm Springs 'Scene'

 Yesterday we headed to Palm Springs to walk, eat and shop. Phil has never been to Palm Springs, so this was a new adventure for him. I will tell you, downtown PS has tons of Mexican Restaurants and from what we could see they are all very good! I ate with at a Mexican Restaurant with my girlfriends earlier in the week so we chose Greek instead. A wonderful choice.

Back home it was more lounging around the pool and reading books.

We are definitely living 'slow' on this trip. I'm having a hard time adjusting. I keep making lists of all the projects I want to do, and things I want to do... when I get back home. I don't think I could really 'retire' like this. I need my projects. I can see working 1/2 time, so I work 1/2 time and have my other home life stuff. I know it would be different if we were home for a month instead - meaning, I would be getting LOTS done, but then I wouldn't be present for Phil. 

Did I mention I do all the driving? He has only driven 2x: three hours when we came here, and the other day, when he went golfing alone, because I stayed home sick. Yep. I have been fighting a stomach/intestine thing since the girl's left. It actually started Monday night and here it is Friday.

TMI: I have a golf lesson today, so hopefully, I will be able to keep it! Let's just say, food is moving through me fast. :)


No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...