Thursday, September 27, 2007

Checking In and Checking OUT!!

Hello friends!
Today is Thursday, and I am 'hitting the road' until Sunday! Yep. Playtime for mommy... Yep. Scrap booking and stamps are involved... and a roomful of women and we are camping! I'll share everything when I get back...

I have a few 'shout outs' before I go:

THANK YOU TO KERI! I rec'd a great RAK!!! LOTS to show you!!!

THANK YOU RONNIE & DAWN! Thank-you for the wonderful Cowboy Christmas images!

THANK YOU SANDY! I rec'd a RAK with a DVD of her trip to the Holy Land and some images too!

I'll post pics when I return.... camera is packed! Bags are packed!
Gotta go!!!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Drive safe...and NO FISHING! Save your fingers for stamping!!!!

Kerilou said...

Oh, I hope you have a good trip! Enjoy your weekend. Glad to hear my goodies made it to you!! Keri

Sue McGettigan said...

Have a fabulous trip Andi, it sounds like SO much fun!!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...