Monday, October 1, 2007

Rak Goodies From Keri Lou


Now here is an awesome Western Theme Card!
I received this cool card from Keri. It is one of her own creations! I like it so much I am going to lift it (meaning, borrow her design and make my own!)... The card was in a package along with a ton of goodies that I won off her blog! See loot below:


Photo of My new loot:
Lots of unmounted Purple Onion Design stamps,
Michael's acrylic stamps & block; Michael's wooden
block stamps, ribbons, and bare naked chipboard!

I am getting caught up on posting all the cool RAKS I received in mid September... Thanks Kari for these goodies! You all can check out Keri's blog and see more of her work. She's a country gal in NY (yep, she lives in the country, in New York!)... Anyway, Kari's blog is one of my faves... she shares stories about her country life, her family and her work.. A girl after my own heart!

3 comments:

Kerilou said...

So glad you got your goodies!! Seems funny to see them on the computer. I hope they are things you can use! Kerilou

Dawn said...

look at all the wonderfull goodies...woo hoo..

*karendianne. said...

I love the card and how totally fun to get such a bundle of loot. Its like early Christmas!!!!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...