Sunday, September 2, 2007

Food Art - Garden Style



Some goodies from my garden!

Happy Sunday! I woke this morning with some sort of crud.. Yuk! Finally feeling better. Jake had a bout of it as well. It's 5:00 pm. We are both still in our jammies... no need to change now!

I'm getting into my 'clean out the clutter' mind set. Gotta make room for all the new stuff, right? Spent 4 hours this morning purging junk in my bedroom closet.. Which is where all sorts of stuff lands (outgrown kid clothes, holiday decor that never makes it back upstairs, presents I forgot about). I have lots of big heavy duty trash bags full of crud in my SUV right now! Yeah! Books, magazines, my old clothes, kids old clothes. The loose Easter, Christmas and fall decor is back upstairs. I found a baseball I 'forgot' to give Jake for one of his birthdays! Hmm, wasn't it two years ago we gave him baseball stuff? Or was it three? I even found my 'old' jewelry! We are still unpacking stuff from our move here 8 years ago. If I don't miss it, I don't need it, right?

Can't wait to tackle Jake's room next! HA! I made an attempt, but he was right there supervising... dang. School starts Tuesday. I'll make my move then.

So, just sending a garden smiley face! Hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

that is tooo funny....love that veggie face...

*karendianne. said...

OMG the smile is toooo cute! You're so darn creative. A person would think you were genetically predisposed to very high genetic tendencies or something. It must be a Mexican Princess thing is all I can figure.

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...