Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy Mail! Slider Card!


Side View - Notice the 'tab' the the left


Front View, when Tab is pulled, the sentiment is revealed!


Front of Card. Pull tab is the lovely 'bling' at the top!

Check this awesome card out! I rec'd it in the mail from Sandy (colourful - see her blog in my list!). She had a tutorial posted sometime ago on how to create one of these slider babies, and I commented about 'needing to see what I was doing'. Well! Looks like I can now 'see to believe'. How did she know I was one of those Missouri gals???

Thanks Sandy! Guess I got some work to do!

To learn how to make one, go to her blog and click on her 'tutorials' option!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

oh, how cool is this. Glad you also got some happy mail.

Sandy said...

Heehee! When you sounded confused I just knew you had to get a slider in the mail! :P

*karendianne. said...

Wow, this is really amazing. Such talent.

Kerilou said...

Very cute! I am a hands on girl, also!! Keri

Linda McClain said...

I love slider cards. They're so much fun and such a WOW effect. This is a bueatiful one. Thanks for posting.

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...